Saturday, October 25, 2014

The end to the start of our journey


Thank You!!!!

This has been a very exciting, scary, motivating, encouraging, and informative last few weeks.  I was both optimistic and unsure of what would lie ahead of me upon starting the Master’s Program at Walden.  Upon the close of this course, I am ecstatic about my decision and convinced that I could not have made a better choice when selecting Walden University.  I have had the opportunity to interact with an amazing group of colleagues that are truly striving to make a difference within their communities and the early childhood field.  To you all, I wish you much success and encouragement in all of your future endeavors.  This is it everyone; Alpha and Omega (the beginning and the end).  For many of us, this is the end (Omega) of what was our first course in the Master’s program here at Walden and to us all, it is the beginning (Alpha) of an embark on our journey into our early childhood education profession.  It has been wonderful make sure you get enough sleep before we move forward on Monday.  Treat yourself to a long hot bath and good bowl of ice cream.  It’s always a great treat to myself when I have made it over a hurdle.

Neketha

No comments:

Post a Comment