Saturday, December 20, 2014

My thoughts of Child development

My thoughts of Child development:


“The children are our future”

“Train a child in the ways they should go”
Proverbs 22:6
 


 
References:
 
Barb,
I have enjoyed your support and dedication to your blog posts (http://besmith768.blogspot.com/)during the course.  Your comments were inspiring and informative.  They always gave me a different insight on the topic.  Thank you for also sharing your personal experiences and reflections with us. I wish you the best in the rest of your endeavors.
Neketha
 
Sam,
I have enjoyed reading your blog posts (http://samsclubhouse.edublogs.org/) during the course.  Your posts were detailed and informative (they always gave me a visual to your view on the topic that was being discussed each week). Thank you for sharing your personal experiences and reflections with us.  Your introduction for your blog this course was very moving.  I too Thank GOD for my mom as she gives of herself unconditionally and she too has been in education for the past 23 years (teaching 6th, 7th, and 8th grade special education).  She too has always told us that with GOD all things are possible.  I wish you the best in the rest of your endeavors.
Neketha
 


3 comments:

  1. Neketha,

    Your quotes are beautiful! Thank you for sharing this experience with me as we embark on the early childhood education community. It has been a pleasure to read your posts and share your insight on your beliefs and your experiences with your son. I believe someone who is a parent and a teacher has two perspectives to ECE that can give them a lot of growth and knowledge in the field. I wish you the best on your educational journey.

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your quotes and the graphics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neketha,
    The quote by Whitney Houston is from my favorite song by her, what an amazing message. I have truly enjoyed reading your blog posts and discussion board posts during this class. I wish you all the best as you continue your educational journey. I hope we get to share again in another class.

    ReplyDelete